Show Carrie Your Support
Real Results For Virginia Families.
Vote Tuesday, November 5th!
Good Steward of Resources
Committed to Service Above Self
Dedicated to Faith & Family
Proven Compassionate Leadership
Meet Carrie Coyner
Carrie was elected to the Chesterfield County School Board in November 2011 and has passionately served her community for eight years. She is the owner and founder of RudyCoyner, Attorneys at Law, located in Chesterfield where she has practiced business and real estate law for almost 15 years. Carrie holds bachelor’s degrees in Spanish language and U.S. government from the University of Virginia and a juris doctorate from the University of Richmond, School of Law.
Carrie has served on the Board of Management for the Chester YMCA, Comprehensive Plan Steering Committee for Chesterfield County, Board of Directors for the Chesterfield County Chamber of Commerce, Elizabeth Scott Elementary School PTA Board, and currently serves as the children's choir director and adult Sunday school teacher at Chester United Methodist Church. Carrie and her husband Matt, have three children who are all students in Chesterfield County Public Schools.
- State-wide speaker on education and housing issues
- Constant voice for equity in our schools
- Chair, School Safety Task Force Working Group 4, Student Support Services
- Leader in community revitalization projects
- Smaller class sizes
- More elective choices for students
- Improved safety in our schools
- Wellness initiatives in elementary schools
- After school learning centers in our community
- Expanded backpack food ministries
- Supported upgrades to the auditorium sound system, parking lot lighting and baseball stadium at Thomas Dale High School
- Led efforts in renaming Carver College & Career Academy
- Increased English as a Second Language teachers in our schools
- New construction - Enon Elementary & Harrowgate Elementary Schools
- Increased musical instruments in our schools
I'm committed to making your voice heard in the House of Delegates. As a parent, I want the best for my children and yours - safe, nurturing schools; highly qualified teachers; and equal opportunities for every child. As a small business owner, I want graduates who are prepared for the workforce with strong values, critical thinking skills, and a drive to work hard. I want high quality, good paying jobs for our families.
There is still more to be done in our schools and communities, which is why I am seeking election to the House of Delegates in the 62nd District. I am asking for your vote on Tuesday, November 5th!
SEVEN YEARS OF REAL RESULTS FOR FAMILIES
News & Media
Carrie in the News
- January 23rd, 2019: School Board’s Coyner blends equity, social justice and the GOP in bid for House of Delegates, Chesterfield Observer
- January 16th, 2019: Carrie Coyner Begins 2019 Campaign For 62nd House Of Delegates District, The Republican Standard
"Over the past seven years, Carrie Coyner has built a strong and deserved reputation as a tireless advocate for the students and families of Chesterfield County. As a school board member, she has demonstrated an un-wavering commitment to educating our students for the 21st Century, and she has been a phenomenal example of what a true "servant-leader" is. She speaks to the needs of those in our community, and she works tirelessly to ensure that those needs are being met. Her "hands-on" approach is what we need in our leaders" -- Amy Bartilotti, Parent, Teacher, Chester Resident
"Carrie Coyner has taken educational leadership to a new level in Chesterfield County. She has intentionally moved beyond basic managerial responsibilities to bring forward larger, more fundamental issues that directly affect the opportunity for a quality education for all of our children." -- Vince D'Agostino, Retired Educator, School Volunteer, Chester Resident
"Carrie Coyner is a wife, a mother, a Sunday School teacher, a Children's Choir leader, and a friend. She fights for what she believes in. She is good for Chesterfield County Schools, and I'm proud she represents me as a resident, a parent, and a teacher." -- Jill Seal, Parent, Teacher, Chester Resident
Grateful for the Dedicated Support of Virginia Families
Sign Up To Volunteer
My campaign is run by the grassroots -- it's going to take all hands on deck for us to win on Election Night.
Will you sign up to volunteer? I'm counting on your support.
Support Our Campaign
Paid for by Friends of Carrie Coyner
9910 Wagners Way
Chesterfield, VA 23832